EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Good evening Mr Salad! I hope you and your small prime ape are...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good evening Mr Salad!

I hope you and your small prime ape are doing well....,

Remember the days , when there were just a handful of posters. Ms Bonneylad, Mr Drone , Mr Zhc. All the shares you could eat at less than half a cent ?

I have always enjoyed a smorgasbord, kinda like sizzler back in the day or Pizza Hut . Helping upon Helping at the time , just brilliant . The next day , some considerable time of quiet reflection ... Now epm in my mind is something similar to this smorgasbord only better.. There are no next day regrets.., No plumbing issues.. No medical issues , you know the kind that killed Elvis ..

I understand that ms Bonneylad, mr drone (quite possibly the Z man) Mr macro John ( mr j don’t be so hard on yourself , your not that small). Mr chewbacca , Mr black pointer also went up for second , third and more helpings ..

Back then the posts , in the main (other than mine) were witty, based on critical thinking and didn’t point out the f——ing obvious .

I have been fortunate enough to chat to Carl in the past , pre Greenland and devils elbow. And more recently.

I am not privy to any other information than any other holder, but I make the following observations.

In my opinion, our ceo is a man of integrity. He genuinely has the interests of the shareholders at heart , irregardless of your holding , be it 15 million shares or 1000. There is a place at the Epm table for all..

Carl genuinely cares about First Nations people. In Australia I understand he was very fair and understanding the the northern land council . Everybody can have a slice of the pie.. His good reputation is important to him ..

Now other companies may have rushed Mary valley for example . Carl hadn’t . Why ? Well in my opinion he wanted to do things the right way., Mr drone . How many trees did you see in Mary valley ?? (Lots) Now if he had rushed things , not applied for govt permission to clear some trees , coupled with a re vegetation plan , then Epm in my opinion would have a very different reputation . A reputation not in sync with the Greenland government . Carl beliefs are aligned with a number of green ideologies. Carbon emission, global warming are not good. Uranium mining where it is not wanted , is not good.

Job creation as a result of modern mining is a good thing.. Mining for substances that can reduce carbon emissions is a good thing ..

Carl puts his money where his mouth is , he has invested in this company financially and with his blood , sweat and tears .

Recent capital raises have resulted in an increase in the price of the share. Now compare that with other companies.

Carl will not raise capital with certain companies that purely want to make a quick profit for there holders. I suspect that this may well be a factor with the current price point. No matter , if you think epm will increase in price, perhaps buy , if not well don’t buy, sell ..

One thing I do know is this ., The news so far has been fantastic. I suspect it could well get better.,much better. Now in my opinion that would result in a substantial share price increase..

I have been fortunate to purchase a couple of shares at those lower prices .. Again, I am lucky that I have made a couple of bucks already .which I am grateful for ..

Now then people will post what they want , that’s cool. Yep the price has gone up , yep it may go down, then up .etc. Yep there maybe a capital raise at some stage (I don’t know) . Yep there maybe some broker playing games ... What i do know is this . We are in very capable hands. Carl’s recent achievements have been outstanding. I believe that par behaviour is an indicator of future behaviour.

If this is the case then we’re all going to Sizzler.

“we are not a measure of our things , but our positive interactions with our fellow humans”

regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.