EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

10 Cent Party, page-137

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    This circumstance you two just spoke of with Trump being convinced to buy Greenland by some unheard of Australian guy.
    Dont you think thats a little wayward? I mean logically.

Trump actually spoke about buying Greenland in August 2020
    https://www.*.com.au/serve-at-thule-air-base-in-greenland-2019-8?r=US&IR=T

The article you refer to as "convincing Trump to buy Greenland" suddenly popped up on 1st of April 2021.
    ONLY ONE paper reported it too. Take a look on Google. Nothing in the US. Nothing else in Australia. Nothing for 8 months and then suddenly 8 months later this got published in the AFR .
    https://www.copyright link/world/north-america/how-a-perth-geologist-convinced-trump-to-buy-greenland-20210330-p57f96

Dont you find that a long time?... and very unusual nothing else was reported anywhere in the world for that long?
    Why 8 months later you ask?
    Well did you notice the date it was published in the AFR?
    1st of April
    Whats the 1stt of April?
    April Fools Day of course!
    Clearly Australias top financial newspaper found it hilarious to make a joke of this particular circumstance and how ridiculous it all was. Id say the entire industry joined in on it too.
    Now this April Fools joke was discussed in the GGG thread as clearly being an Aprils Fools joke by numerous individuals.. I believe you guys both read that thread based on your frequent posting history (the post from the GGG thread you have linked just above Pokemongo was made only this afternoon.)

Im just curious. How did you misconstrue what was a well discussed April Fools joke.Into what you just stated above to these investors here, commending this particular individual? Could you just let us know what happened there?

Last edited by nro: 07/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.