EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Good evening Mr Load. I trust you are keeping well.. You are...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good evening Mr Load.

I trust you are keeping well..

You are correct regarding Sizzler… I understand that you are upset and disappointed that this iconic restaurant chain has closed shop..

Ordinarily, I try not to engage in rumour, gossip or scandal but I want to put a smile on your face..

Word on the street is that a boutique mining and exploration company, that has tenements at Mary Valley , Nigala Basin (named after the stunning British domestic goddess /chef) Devils elbow and some place in Greenland , is taking advantage of this recent opportunity. Sizzler will be bigger , better., with all the cryolite and high quartz you can eat . The radioactive potato skins will be second to none. The ceo first name is Karl.. with a k. Not a c.

Why sizzler .

Karl is the front man for the “legitimate operations of this company” However the true master mind has been cryogenically frozen and due to be defrosted 30 years from now

“Sizzler will offer premium quality meals at affordable prices… Deliiishish.”

Mark my words Sizzler in the future will have 2000 outlets world wide . With a net profit of 100 billion dollars .

What will the company do with the profit ? I hear there are plans to build a volcano at the Greenland sight, commonly known as a lair .. Why? Sorry I’m not at liberty to disclose this information .

Mr Load , I hope this puts your mind at ease.. we are going to make 1 million dollars !!!! Sorry 100 billion.

Speaking of Loads, I have one to take care of . As it is small one I will do it by hand..

Peace and positive energy to all.

Regards Callahan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.