EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

10 Cent Party, page-2336

1. 2,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    we are just a differing opinion to the cheer squad.

you guys all think this company is worth 10c near temz bilianz neer termz produktians.

well we think that epm is clutching at straws with projects stranded in extremely risky areas.

really popal has the best job on the planet right now. how much work can he actually do now that their uranium assets are currently uninvestable and their greenland project is fraught with sovereign risk?

i wish i could have a job where i didnt have to do much and get paid 300k. that would be the dream.

so on another note- where will the next cap raise be? my guess is perhaps $4m at .02 (to appease some option holders at .015 and let them perhaps convert and exercise, or even an underwritting of options agreement is probably more likely given how would they convince investors to give them money for stranded assets?). that would mean a ~42m market cap at .02 which for what epm has is very generous.

i obviously wish holders the best but hopefully someone that reads the epm board and is thinking an investment in it can really think about their investment decision. listening to cheer squads on HC spruiking an illiquid stock is dangerous for capital if youre on the other side of the trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $7.117K 889.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110512 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2590000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.