EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

G’day Mr poke.. Thankyou for your kind words . .. it’s great to...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    G’day Mr poke..

Thankyou for your kind words . .. it’s great to have a fellow whale, seal , dolphin and polar bear disliker on board .

I have always sincerely believed that the environment should be exploited (which includes those distasteful a fire mentioned creatures) for the betterment of big business , shareholders and me .. and also. Me ..

I’m quite comfortable with having to wear a stage five fall out suit , with self contained breathing apparatus , as long as it is available in this seasons colours .( My personal choice is that it should always be trimmed with genuine animal fur .).

This planet will be fine.. don’t worry. Excessive Chemicals are just brilliant . If a little is better then obviously a lot is waaaay better. The joy about having a kid with three heads is the breeding is taken care of once snd once only… These whinny , pathetic sycophants. Are just that… (Love that word .. which reminds me of a most excellent joke bonneylad told me , lay the hate on that poster .)

What do you get if you cross a sika with an elephant?

A superior poster, a critical thinker , an investing power house …. Who never forgets ..

Excessive Uranium .. it’s just wonderful. Forget nuclear power .. boring ., now nuclear weapons .. who doesn’t want an inter continental ballistic missile ? (A couple for sale on market place., a Mr chicken salad is the contact point)

in the past nuclear weapons have been to big ,to much damage .. who can be tucked cleaning up that mess. No population to exploit after, no animals for the fur trade .. it’s just bad business.

I hear that .. who was it ? I Can’t remember Gary.?
    Graham?
    Goodness me?

well a certain company is developing a effective nuclear weapon ..

Drop this bad boy and you end up with some nasty sun burn, you feel like you have been on a two week coke bender with meth chasers .and you can’t be tucked doing anything for the next fortnight . Whilst the population is recovering we sneak in and take over .. you heard it first hear

I’m just passing on what I know or don’t know or what I make up.. I do this so that fellow inverters can make uneducated , poor choices prior to spending their hard earned dollars ..

Things I do believe is ..

Time is valuable…you have your own personal hour glass . Spend your time well.

Tine is best spent with family (not shit family) and those you like having around .

A kind and genuine word , just may help that total stranger..

money can buy and bring great happiness .how?? Give quite a bit away .(not all of it f tard, but a lot of it)

Leave anything you come in contact with in a better condition than before .

Laugh at every opportunity.. take the piss out of yourself and companies you invest in. The truth is nobody 100 percent know ms how things will pan out .There are always going to be life events that broadside you some random Tuesday at 11.18 am.

Anyway enough of the ranting from a crazy man..

love to all , hatred for none (except those whales)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $6.461K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5116971 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 97011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.