EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

G’day mr dingo. and fellow appreciator of mind altering chemical...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    G’day mr dingo.

and fellow appreciator of mind altering chemical states .. thank you for your good wishes and positive sentiment.,

I have just read the post or posts you are referring to.. I have no recollection of making them more than likely it was one of the other personalities. (I am none to happy with the whale carcass strewn on my front lawn with a 44 gallon drum of tartare sauce next to it) .

I appreciate that the posts mat have missed their mark, the poor satire and feeble use of irony .. a wasted effort.

Having said that their are many posts on hot copper , just like it . “A tale told by idiots , full of sound and fury yet signifying nothing”

Frequently posts are just opinions or views , or stating the f ing obvious… having as much Value as the Callahan rant .

I could point out that the Jorc report will be out relatively shortly , as bonneylad pointed out their should be a significant re rate in the share price.. money in the bank or in the ground.

The reality is anything could happen. Nobody 100 percent knows . So spend time with the other dingo family and friends and enjoy.

Not so long ago there were 3 posters in this forum.. now there are many due to Epm having quite the share price rise. (I was lucky to pick up 1 or 2 at less than half a cent. )

and for just one moment in time , some rather smart posters were happy to discuss the virtues of whale vomit.
    Peace, love and positive energy to u mr dingo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $133 22.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15244 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1180512 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.