EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

10 Cent Party, page-2686

1. 3,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    well baz did theorize that there would be 2 months cash flow left from the 02/03/2022; but I think that is probably from the aggregate experience of cash-burn from his other investments, will be interesting so the see the cash-flow situation; there was one substantial option exercise if you recall.

Further release of escrow on around 23rd of May.

What we know is the its fairly customary to announce your drilling programme; but it also need the Greenlandic fieldwork approval process also.
    Last years was notably late in the season.

With the Oz Yellow Uranium divestment, it still needs +28 days on EGM; and by the time it occurs with clearance with ASX which seems to be quite backed up with the current bag of listings.

I had a look some "HPQ" sand IPOs and wouldn't you know it, they have the smallest disclaimer that the product isn't suitable for semiconductors, only for glass or solar panel glass. So adds conviction on the uniqueness of HPQ Ivigtut pit. The other notable mine is in North Carolina (Spruce Pine); but is limited to 40,000tpa output. Incidentally Russia use to output 10,000tpa. (russianquartz.com).
    https://www.indmin.com/Article/3499920/HPQ-production-in-Russia-gains-momentum.html (2015 article).

Considering the above I would say this quiet period might the last chance on 3 cent range.

There are some interesting KPIs to be meet by SPUT which is holding the back the Sprott aligned "smaller" institutional investors (but large in number), they are looking for $50M-$60M USD daily volume in the SPUT vehicle before taking a position. This sounds like they invest in a pack; and are aggregate larger than large institutional buyers, hence the need for liquidity.
    Right now out of the TSE the U.UN is only managing about $24M CAD avg. It will need the SPUT to be on NYSE to get the required liquidity.
    Introduction on SPUT for NYSE is about 39 days now + 45 days extension time is required.

So as a back drop all this is point to a busy July which include incidentally the Global X - URA rebalance. EPM being so tightly held, it is unlikely to meet the required ~$8.8M AUD (65 day average trading volume requirement i.e. $100K USD per day average) unless there was some exceptional announcements or baz goes hard on his rain dance.

Not being included in Global X - URA this provides the scenario which is good for the accumulators; and fantastic for those considering the arbitrage-play, whether that be on EPM or the OZ yellow IPO. The IPO remember was structured originally on valuations ~$45lb on the Uranium spot price tongue.png.
    Last edited by Zhc003: 27/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.641K 205.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2438572 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 926837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.