EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

10 Cent Party, page-271

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Thanks.
    I can assure you I own no EPM at this point. I may consider it down the line. But you must admit its foolish to buy anything until you understand it. I dont expect anyone to answer my questions. If gbb cant and hes owned the tenement for decades and surely fully analyzed it prior to selling it off. How could anyone else. I guess it leaves the question avoided when there is no answer. Which is odd if purchased upon the premise of promise REEs are there to be found. if they arent even viable, accessible, too plentiful, difficult to extract etc etc.Its ok to have them in the ground. But viability is definitely another thing in the REE space. Theres other resources with big claims to fame in Greenland. But with low extraction they arent viable at all and just end up as a byproduct at best.

There might be worth in the REEs. I dont know yet. But so far as you can see theres a few gaping holes Im scratching my head about. That others cant seem to fill in either. So Ill assume that isnt good news. I just try pull it apart and put it back together and tick boxes until I decide to buy or sell. Doesnt everybody do this before they do too? Sorry f it comes across as intense. This is how I make my money for a living and have since I retired at 30.

I have no comment on the other tenements EPM owns. Ill take your word for it they are promising and thats great to hear. But figuring the recent share price rise of 25% on announcement of the Greenland project. Given its a quarter of the sp from that acquisition alone. Its a better place to start as any and Im a bit familiar with REEs before I look at the Cryolite or any other issues too.

I personally like the fact EPM has multiple pots on the boil. IM just unsure on these few bugs Im trying to iron out in Ivigtut.

No offence if I reduce my replies to the jest. You get that from people when you might share what they dont wish to hear. Even if its the truth. Thats just the way life goes.Ill just do my job and hope it helps someone as I go. Besides Pkemon asked for me to stay and I did say I was going. But given his insistence I was good to stay I figured Id take a look. Cant hurt and its interesting understanding it better.

Ill keep my focus on what matters then. Understanding what I find.
    Good luck otherwise and dont be worried about me. Posts dont effect the markets but I guess market knowledge may.
    Cheers for your feedback guys and please dont mind me. I just hope it helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.