EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

Good afternoon Mr Barry and Mr Pokémon . I hope you are both...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good afternoon Mr Barry and Mr Pokémon .

I hope you are both keeping well in these unusual times ..

I read both of your posts, at least by both of you engaging in banter it is adding to the “most discussed stock”

From where I stand you both make some valid points , both for and against epm. (Full disclosure I hold a couple of epm shares , more than 1 less than 12 million. I also purchased a small amount of ggg shares, not many but I reckon there is good stuff in their hallowed ground ., the tide may change at some stage for ggg (it’s not as if they are advocating for a whaling fleet or engaging in the fur trade , clubbing baby harp seals with whacking sticks)

You are both like .. say .. ying and yang , the cosmic balance , the empire vs the resistance to use a Star Wars analogy inspired by a fellow poster , that fur ball wookie .. no offence intended.. , a gin and tonic, a scorching yeast infection and diflucan one.

Interesting fun fact , I believe there was a Star Wars character (an ewok called poke).
    The one on planet endor , who knocked off that storm trooper on his uranium powered hover bike thing . I understand that Ewoks developed quite the taste for storm troopers , apparently they taste like chicken..

I understand that there was a x wing fighter pilot called “bazza”. Remember in Star Wars where Luke , takes the shot and destroys the Death Star..??? Well the fact of the matter it was Barry who took the shot from behind Luke destroying the luxury space barge . Barry , not receiving the acknowledgment that he deserved , or the bonus as promised by the rebels , promptly left.

I understand that he sought refuge on planet earth and became a successful cabaret singer , touring world wide and being a staple on the Vegas strip.. (he sang that Mandy song and copo cabanna ditty.

In any case men , keep the banter going , but you both need to work on your insults . (A good attempt mr Barry utilising art work and mr poke you have had some witty replies ) BUT you can both do better ..LIFT.

Anyway that’s all I got to say about that . I’m off to get my second vaccine for , kennel cough or whatever it is .. (I have enough chemicals in me in any case , what’s a few more .) Hey anyone heard the rumour that the kennel cough vaccine is nothing more than a Jedi mind trick? Or that the empire has lied injecting the storm troopers so they don’t taste like chicken?

Remember you heard it first from the C man , I’ve been called the c word quite a bit lately ..

Be kind to yourself and to others and don’t forget blame the government for everything..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.