EPM 8.33% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

[ATTACH] Ah . Yes Sean from ggg.. Yep , that company got into...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    83525649-3771-41C2-9EA5-219386D4F12B.jpeg Ah .  Yes Sean from ggg..

Yep , that company got into all sorts of trouble . (True story share holders, do your own research ). Apparently there home improvement services , solar , roofing , gutters weren’t what they were they were claimed to be.  
    A huge court case , fines and .. ggg no more , until…  they get into the uranium business in Greenland .  I know what you are all thinking who hasn’t heard that story before ? That old chestnut. It is a natural progression to go from roof repairs to uranium .. nothing new there ..

Yes ggg has a sordid past .  But in the interest of impartiality or moreso I hope to offend all equally and trigger many . Yes be outraged ..

I have done my own research also on epm .. They have on occasion strayed from the righteous path.,  I believe this was pre Carl or at a time he went on an cocaine fueled bender in Columbia  .  Anyway , it seems that someone  left a tap on , end result a river dried up.. gee those Columbians get testy ., It was an accident , sorta like putting the coloureds in with the whites (that’s laundry guys . )  anyway the columbians  had a big sook about it .  I reckon the missing water ended up in a mine site in Greenland ..

In support of my argument see attached ..

A life lesson for all, money can made or lost..

Cmon Carl get us into the cocaine industry . I will accept divends in product .

Remember , be kind to all, especially to those who haven’t slept in a week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.482K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7941186 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 521993 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.