BET 3.41% 9.1¢ betmakers technology group ltd

10 cent thread, page-63

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    everyones been overdue a green day back at 70c, this is just piss poor at this point. i still stand firm at 16 cent low, but hopeful for lower given i currently have no horses in this race and haven't for over a year now. back when the price wasn't so laughable, feel really bad for everyone who didn't sell out 70c and above, who stayed hoping it would have a quick turn around.

unfortunately shorts, mixed with that silly offer to buy tabcorp was the catalyst for the destruction we are seeing today. market confidence went out the door, holders one by one gradually selling large positions to stay afloat. you can blame what you want, but the facts are, this company stood strong against covid, the original days of tabcorp trying to bully them out of business, the australian running slander campaigns...

the truth is, management have lost their ways. they used to care about the company, its vision and the potential of what they created. they started focusing on profits, in turn, making destructive deals in the process. deals that have tarnished the company, in the short and long run

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $87.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $17.22K 191.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1668 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 46468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.