CDO 0.00% $1.73 cadence opportunities fund limited.

re: in play I think this share should move up in the next few...

1. 237 Posts.
    re: in play I think this share should move up in the next few days. There is still a bit of market uncertainty clouding the trading field. Here are some different ways to look at the numbers:

Affinity (Brett Sutton) says that CDO has underperformed by 71% for shareholders (48%CDO+23%market). He also says that their $4.50 bid is a 36% premium to their 'pre-speculation' valuation. My maths make that valuation to be $3.31. SO if you apply his own CDO underperformance number it gives CDO a target valuation of $5.65.

Or you can backward engineer the market P/E and CDO's P/E and you get a target price of $5.78. In my books that means that Affinity is bidding 4.50 for something that they value at 5.65 and the 'market perform' target gives them $5.78. Add to that a great balance sheet in terms of minimal long-term debt, Affinity can pay way more and still leverage it into the Private Equity ballpark return of 30-40%.

There may be another bidder come along but more likely CDO says no and Affinity ups their bid. It is BS to believe they won't up it. Allco did a similar thing to Baycorp and up'ed their bid. Besides, I don't think Brett Sutton has the experience to game the market on this. Game theory says "accumulate" - the target is way higher for CDO and Affinity will pay up. Shout that to the world!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15750 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 12412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.