KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

I agree that it is disappointing to have to read all this on...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I agree that it is disappointing to have to read all this on here or through emails. We have a board which is supposedly there to look after Kin in the best interests of its shareholders and by that I mean every last one of us.

I also read that spiel from the directors and here is what I took from it

Our chairman claims to have read up on the company and looked into it before accepting the chair. He then tells us that the register may need to change towards having those who have a longer term view.

Well I am sorry that I don't live up to your standards and expectations Jeremy, and by those words you have failed to live up to what I require of a chairman.

I then read Trevor and Joe's spiels.  Have the lovely young men in white shirts come knocking on the door guys. You seem to have had a change of heart just like embracing a new religion. You were fully in favour of the fast track build and now you want to take the softly softly approach.

So thats three down.

Munkton seems to be competent as does Dawes so at this stage I will give them a pass with the usual rider that my school reports always had.

Could do better.

Now onto the want to be boardies. Sorry David but a lot of the problems in Kin seem to have been between you and Trevor. I would prefer to start afresh but I am open to persuasion.

John Kamara could replace Jeremy as the resident finance man so that leaves the one I know zilch about. What the heck put him in as well and then we have a 4 man board who just might have to compromise and work together to get this thing up and running. And guys sooner rather than later would be a good thing.

We also need to look in that office on Scarborough Beach road and see how much deadwood can be pruned. I suspect there will be a few that are not needed at this stage of the game.

Now all of this is my opinion only and as we sold most of our shares in this and others we are only talking about 50k shares here. I realise that it is a mere drop in the bucket but all shares are meant to be ranked equally, aren't they?

Finally I hope that after tomorrow there can be some graciousness shown by all the candidates. Winner or loser is not the way to look at this. We all want to build the bloody thing, the only issue is when and by who. Carrying on this bloodletting will only further weaken the company and expose it to the sharks who are circling and love the smell of blood in the water.

Sadly we will be on the road out into the wopwops tomorrow and will be away for a week or more so I will not be able to find out the results. Proabably a good thing as it will allow us to focus on the great outdoors and the flies that inhabit it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.