KIN 3.45% 5.6¢ kin mining nl

No Roo , The REAL question is whether this board have listened...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    No Roo ,

The REAL question is whether this board have listened to it's shareholders or not !

I do not mean the few who own the most shares , but rather the majority of "real people" who invested their "hard earned" dollars that were earned by years of labour in KIN , based on continual announcements /presentations and assurances that KIN were "on track and on schedule" (are they familiar comments ? ) to deliver a gold producing plant by Christmas /Q1 2018.

You do not have to be rocket scientist to work out that the KIN situation (and SP) can easily be reversed by putting into place a revised project schedule and re-commitment to mine , which was announced just under 1 year ago :

https://www.kinmining.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Kin-Announces-Decision-to-Mine-The-Leonora-Gold-Project.pdf

At the moment the only commitment we have is to do :

- more drilling

- conduct more CR's adfinitum

- and quote : conduct "more studies" (plural)

- and continue to pay some extra ordinary salaries to some ( or many ?) for a company of this size

before making some nefarious decision 18 months into the future .............maybe !

If there is no change either by a new board or by some pro-active approach by changes within this board , then we are in a lot of trouble  imo.

A board's role is not to manage , that role is for management !

It is clear from all of the information that has been provided that KIN has not functioned in this manner so until that changes ...nothing will change !

Good luck to all shareholders for tomorrow .........as there are no "winners" tomorrow and will not be until this company has been turned around back to where it was and beyond .

For a start salaries should be diluted at the same rate as shareholder wealth is diluted or increased accordingly , that's fair .

That formula usually gets r'ses into gear !!! 

Last edited by coalboy: 28/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $1.282K 22.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343151 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 341665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.