GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

10 cents tomorrow

1. 2,343 Posts.
    great post by emklein and well worth reading again

"Personally I think regardless of the final success or failure of the project, GRK has to move up strongly in the short to medium term. The basis for this is:
    *The government is getting hammered because there is a perception that they will not meet their Kyoto targets. GRK will be a zero carbon energy company, as a consequence, the government will look favourably on this type of energy.
    *GRK currently have an application for a government grant. Their first application failed because they had insufficient cash to mach the grant to be eligible, that has now changed and as such their grant success should by highly likely.
    *BHP is a big carbon producer and pressure will be mounting to reduce this. Olympic Dam’s power consumption contributes significantly to their carbon output, GRK could solve this problems. Additionally, power from GRK will be cheaper than their current power production. As a consequence, BHP has great interest in GRK, I consider it to be better than even money bet that BHP will either partner or takeover GRK, either way the SP must go up.
    *GRKs risks against success are much lower than other projects due to the characteristics of their site and their approach.
    So the card are staked in GRK’s favour, risks are low, currently well undervalued compared to others, as such SP must go up. I for one am in for some easy money".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.