10 characteristics of conspiracy theorists, page-158

1. 6,351 Posts.
    "You and your whacko conspiracy myths.....
    Cheers mate"

Wow, that doesn't sound like good cheer to me.

Had a look at the youtube footage.... looks like a bit of an angry man getting angry at the Muslims getting angry at the Jewish people.

I have a lot of respect for many Jewish people I've met, hard working, intelligent, excellent character.... maybe I should be more forthright and ask them what they think of that certain % that seem to be in the thick of the big money business.

When I look at some characters like Dick Cheney talking at the Council of Foreign Relations to David Rockerfeller.... somehow I can picture Cheney in an SS uniform.

A certain percentage have the capacity and the will to play chess with people and nations.... They can decide on who is expendable... just like the good Jewish people become scapegoats, others can get set up to look like the terrorists, others can be set up to be the resuers....

Anyone of you ANTI-conspiracy theory lobbyists... do you ever question? If not, why not?

Some people in high places are open about declaring a New World Order..... have you asked what this NWO is about?.... If you trust people playing chess with nations and people, do you ever consider whether you may be a chess piece?... do you consider that you may be used, then discarded when your useful time is up?.... Do you ever wonder about the "tyrants" "terrorists" who were once on the side of "the good guys", why they turned or were turned against?

It's not an anti-Jewish thing, not an anti-USA IMO.... the way many average USA average, middle class conservative people have been lied to, had to bear the costs of "wars on terror", the way they get the blame as consumers living beyond their means.... do you ever consider that they may have been used just like the Jewish people...

Some will get the blame for causing this or that strife, debt, terror.... meanwhile the chess playing globalist/internationalist/funny money printing pyramid builders are enslaving the vast majority....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.