10 commandments, page-161

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Yes I get that you would prefer not to talk about it. You would prefer that people only see the nice fluffy sounding bits and not know what it all meant to the people who first wrote it all down. I get that people like you have spent centuries cherry picking the bits that you prefer people to know about as and when convenient.

Still, this is what your books say. Do as I say or be stoned to death. Its not just written once but over and over again. They even give graphic examples for you to follow. That just make for fun reading in sunday school.

What about the slavery stuff. Did you decide that god was wrong about that also or are we still allowed to have a couple of slaves as long as we don't steal them from somebody else?

What about working on the sabbath? Have you decided to ignore this commandment also? How does your god feel about that?

Maybe the teenage crime epidemic can be solved by invoking the capital punishment under commandment #5 !

Being a Trump supporter I get the feeling that commandment #7 is also optional now is it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.