Well... seeing you brought up the lopping off of dicks and...

1. 16,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Well... seeing you brought up the lopping off of dicks and breasts...good to see that the SCOTUS is going to weigh in on this

Seeing all the evidence is now pointing to total lack of efficacy of any this gender affirming bullshyte....the govt's case is so weak that I cant see how the SCOTUS rules in any but one way

The basic tenet of the Govts case is that gender is an immutable characteristic and hence the trans kids need to be declared a protected and special category.

WHAT???? There is nothing MORE mutable than gender!!! Just ask them...They all rekon, "Today I identify as this. Tomorrow its that. And the day after... whatever I feel".

That not immutable. Its the exact opposite. Just on that point it is a fail. Just like it failed in the Appeal Court

Hopefully, it results in a nationwide ban and we can let kids get back to being the confused - albeit unmutilated and unsterilized - little blighters they have always been until the advocates, radicals and perverts got in charge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.