TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

10 customers n potential 100 deals

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    Let us get Back to Basics:

1.Textron Fastening (now Acumen) has 39-40% of traditional nuts/screws mkt share for a long time.

The 39-40 customers/potentials The Speculator mentioned happens to correspond to the 39-40% mkt share.

What do you think the other 60% (or say,
    60 industry-leaders) using nuts/screws of other suppliers will do when they heard of TZ’s Intevia ?

These '40+60=100 giants' will make up 80% of the nuts/bolts business in USA/Europe.
    Would they want to stay competitive, and stay in business?

2. For each signed customer so far, there are at least 5-10 other major competitors/deals for TZ to pursue with ease, now.
    Eg,
    a) BAE (formerly British Aerospace Enterprise ) - world's LARGEST mfg of military tanks.

BAE’s competitors like Lockheed Martin, Hughes etc will HAVE TO adopt Intevia. If they are not already talking to TZ last 3 yrs, then they are at least 3 yrs behind BAE, in cutting edge competitive advantage.
    Do they want to catch up? or lose their sh of business?

BAE ha been in secret R& D with TZ ( or rather Textron) for 3 years since 2004, until the 5 applications are ready, and asx-ann recently.

3. One single giant customer , like Airbus or BAE, has 5-10 divisions or associated companies/subsi , all potential contrcats/deals.
    These can/will adopt Intevia, sooner or later

So far TZ has signed 10 customers - with the potential of 10 x divisions = 100 deals. Some secret deals will never be disclosed, until the time is right, like BAE.

See Airbus, Boeing, Prcilec/Zodiac, and BaeSystems’s websites and do dd, to see how many subsi/divisions they have.
    Did someone also mentioned possibly TRW, the giant auto-parts supplier?

4) The EU car OEM-mfg are spending $55b in new new techno R&D to curb CO2 emission. The CO2 regulations and penalties are very tough in EU! The new rules will start in 2-3 years

Say it won’t be surprisng IF (just ‘IF’ (:-) ) OEMs like BMW, Audi or VW , TOYOTA, GM, FORD have been secretly talking to Textron/TZ’s Intevia/PDT, for sometime.

Toyota’s latest release for 2008/9 - ‘iQ’ model , Mitsubihi's 'iCar', and VW’s ‘up!’ model , where every gram of weight is analysed and reduced if possible. Lower wt results in lower fuel consumption, faster speed, and a reduction in CO2 emission. These are compact 4-seater salons.
    TZ’s Intevia will make the m/v lighter in weight, hence faster, saving fuel consumption and CO2 reduction.
    The new era of ‘Global Warming’ has dawned a new profitable frontier for TZ's light-weight Intevia's IFT.

The free sample (Intevia Beam 5105Pk) I received from TZ chicago last week , via FeDEx, weighs only meagre 3g.
    To do similar job, it would take nut/ bolt/screw at least of 30g-50g each.
    If you need 100-200 of these in a m/v, and replace them with Intevia,that is a wt reduction of at least 3kg-10kg. That is big !

5. UNIQUE Disruptive Invention.
    You have something everyone smart mfg needs, and nobody else has it – Bingo !

6. US$5,000 million market.
    No competition. 100patents.

7. CSi-NY is backing this dark horse.

CSi has audited and approved the f/c revenue in March07, and Sept07, before ann to asx.
    F/c rev has a leapfrog 50-60% in 6 months.
    In another 6 mths, what will the March08 f/c revenue looks like, for Nasd IPO? I wonder.

Hello there ,

Do you want to jump on the train?
    or do you prefer to wait?
    You decide!

Hint:
    Take a look at CSL and Cochlear sh prices in last 3 years

---------------dessert--------------------

For new visitors here since 17Sept07:
    see below excerpt of kpool's post, when there were only 5-10 posters and readers. The good old days!

Subject: amsterdam presentation
    Stock Code: TZL - TZ LIMITED
    Posted: 05/05/07 07:07 Hotcopper Radio: TZL on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: kpool Views: 372
    Post #: 1763292 (Start of thread) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 212.187.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held

All,
    I am quite happy to say that this was the best attended presentation ever in Amsterdam. Andrew Sigalla, John Falconer and Mike Otten and 32 TZL shareholders from Belgium and The Netherlands sat together in the Amstel hotel. Before expressing my interpretation of the presentation I would like to say that after the meeting 16:00 hrs I had a few drinks with the people who were there and the general feeling was dont sell and buy more if you can. Actually it was a lot of drinking. ..... :

As I have said before contrary to MM comments the Hamburg airshow was very successful.

The biggest airplane manufacturer in the world found out and wants to have an exclusive deal.
    As we jokingly said:
    yes everything is for sale as long as the price is right. Prices were mentioned, but on this forum I prefer not to mention it since it has not been realised yet.

One of the questions at the meeting was:
    how big is your sales force.
    The answer was they were too busy to handle the offers. So why should you pay for a sales force if the customers are knocking on your door and you dont have the time to talk to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.