TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

10 customers n potential 100 deals , page-2

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I found another classic post from kpool. Dated 24 april 2007. Doesn't sound that extreme any more!

I bought the story years ago on the back of a future operating system that could be compared with the likes of Microsoft's MS Dos in 1982 but then for fasteners.
    So in my vision I saw TZL becoming the leader of intelligent fastening systems. Just like in 1982 when Microsoft decided to sell its MS Dos operating system to IBM, (at that time the world's biggest PC maker). TZL management decided to sell its IP to Textron (at that time the world's biggest fastener maker) The vision behind this was that little TZL with only seven employees would not only get 10 mln US dollars but would be led by the almighty Textron.
    If management would not have sold to Textron they would have ended up with a serious cash problem and probably would have ended with the receiver on their back. Maybe you dont know this, but TZL was already going for a Nasdaq listing in 2001 raising enough capital to sit it out for the next ten years. This was not to happen because of 9/11, when the underwriters decided to stop their commitment. Later management decided to
    buy into a listed shell called Cendant of which I was a major shareholder.
    Now four or five years later we are halfway. Another four or five years and every dollar invested now will be worth 1,000 dollar. If you would have bought into Microsoft in 1972 it would have taken you ten years before the huge upside became visible.
    So traders should not be in the stock. Put some shs in the drawer and in 5 years time you will be a rich man.
    Klaas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.