BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Hi PP,Find below a post I made last night in reply to richkid84...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Hi PP,

Find below a post I made last night in reply to richkid84 query.

On the 10 days...Per conversation with MH I was told that the Koonenberry EM Survey would take 5 days to fly the project and that an announcement might to be possible within 21 days from the start of the EM Survey. Now what needs to be considered on the Koonenberry EM Survey is the weather factor which no one has any control over. ( Please see below ) On a best case scenario with no weather problems 21 days would put us at approximately April 9th. But in looking at the current weather conditions and what ceiling level the plane needs to fly the EM Survey that date could be pushed out to say mid April. JMBG....Could be sooner. Time and Weather will tell....

Cheers,

Brantley

2. Last nights post

Hi richkid84,

The announcement on the Koonenberry airborne EM survey commencing within 10 days would have been based on the weather conditions that would allow the EM survey to be flown. Please see the latest satellite image and the projected 10 day weather forecast below. It would seem based on the weather in the area that we may not see an announcement until maybe mid April. Could be sooner. Time and Weather will tell....

Sections from the BLR 09/03/2007 Announcement:
  3. 􀂾 Drilling at the Taylor Ranch Uranium Project is scheduled to commence later this month//

OTHER PROJECTS
  4. The responsible contractor has informed the Company that the airborne EM survey over its Koonenberry Base Metal Project in NSW will commence within 10 days.

5. The Company is also progressing well with its planning to commence an underground drilling programme at the historic, high-grade Ferris-Haggerty Copper Deposit in Wyoming, USA, in the second quarter of 2007.

6. Cheers,

Brantley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.