TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

10 days since post., page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well,metall,if you've read this thread you know I was IN and now I'm out.Still I'm happy to give you something to ponder in your happy position of being a one year holder.

Firstly have you heard of the method that when you get 100% up you sell half your position?

This allows one to let their profits run with no Risk to your "Base" Capital.Of course your profit is still just as at Risk but it just,well,isn't as psycho risky especially if TOX isn't your one'n'only possie/position.
    It allows you to Avoid Regret IF it kicks up again right after you sell.
    You still have to pay your Capital Gains Tax on this half sell but you can always diddle around to suit it to your Personal Circumstances etc blah.Are you into Maths enough to sort that out?

As to TOX specifically? Well I have a bit of a rep as a "Harbringer of DOOM",see the worst that COULD be happenin' and plot/ploy with such as my Bottom Line ie I don't spread d'Gospel Truth,Good News/d'Respectable POV.

Anyway,the market is all Supply and Demand based,right?
    So IF more to Sell than are to be Bought what happens ipso facto thru the price mechanism is a Price Drop is caused.

I've come to conclude that the recent Highs to 280 MAY be a "Plot".
    Perpetrators [d'THEY] in this COULD be seen[if ya go the Leap to CONclusions] could have been the DMX mob.
    DMX is rife with smart money,metall.Smart Money that hasn't yet fully dumped out on the run'o'mill pilgrim retail crowd[ie Us]

Anyhow I'm saying that those runs to 280 could have been a raid/pump/ploy on us d'unsuspecting so we could get done,taken down and out by DMX spivs.

Basically a scenario where this plays is-
    TOX is Rising.Why?
    Speculation it might Take Over DMX,punters.
    So what does a poor boy do with this "gossip"?
    Go BUY the TAKEOVER Target[DMX] cos all d'Fresh Meat know it's the Taken Over that gets the price rise NOT the one who does the taking over.
    Do you follow,metall?

Your Basic Both Sides against the Middle scenario where holders,followers of one Company are attracted to a same industry but inferior sleazy one [ie DMX]

I know all very tricky,covoluted,perhaps far fetched but think about it even if for Amusement Purposes Only.

Other than that,you should consider that July 1 gives long term holders a date to Sell from that leaves them their Capital Gain in their hands for nearly 18mths b4 cough up to Tax Office whereas you only have about 6mths if you sell pre June 30.
    TOX is wallowing currently in Consolidation but bordering on DownTrend on say a 3mth basis.
    No Announcements or News has been forthcoming from Management or Substantial Holders.

It's all hanging round waiting for Results to come out and I don't have a Clue on the chances of a "Good" Surprise to back up the various pundits and or Gurus call of the TOX as a star in the making.

So all in all,metall,if I were you?I'd think about selling half/whatever that Preserves your Capital at the very least.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.