THR 15.4% 1.5¢ thor energy plc

Kiddo...Let's not get too excited again initiating a whole new...

1. 616 Posts.
    Kiddo...

Let's not get too excited again initiating a whole new round of daily DFS release-date speculations. We've all taken a hit with the previous delays, (and remember, it's the shareholders who pay the wages at THOR every time promised release dates are not met). No one wants to be dragged up on emotion again only to have the rug pulled out from under us yet again.

I'm with you, and everyone else here in looking forward to it when it happens. But I would have thought we'd all be keeping slightly cooler heads this time around.

Just remember, never fall in love with ANY company. It's a two-way street and it's the company's good performance which should earn the shareholder's trust.

Yes we all want to see the DFS. Yes we want it to be as good as it possibly can be. This is understandable.

But if we turn the THR threads once again into an emotional frenzy of DFS release-date speculation for early June, and then it doesn't happen as hoped, it will be a real kick to all the faithfulls. Yes it might be early June. It might also be delayed again and not be until July. Who really knows?

It's the believers in the long-term story who have helped to consolidate the SP during the very volatile and negative overall market of late, and it was the rampers who cut and run when they didn't get their beloved DFS when they wanted it. I'd rather we didn't encourage too many unstable people back into this party for now thanks.

Good luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.