10 end time events that need to happen, page-36

1. 23,499 Posts.
    Attempting to change the meaning of a word that is correctly translated as 'evil' is not justified by the context of the verse, or other verses that say the same thing, that God creates evil.

It is not 'calamity' that these verses refer to, but evil. Evil in the true sense of the word.

The 'calamity' rational fails to alter the meaning or intent of the the word רָע (rah).

Quote;
    ''Understandably, the New International Version translators saw fit to alter the prophet’s words by rendering the offensive Hebrew word רָע (rah) as “disaster” instead of correctly translating it as “bad” or “evil.” The New International Version Bible therefore mistranslates Isaiah 45:7 to read:
    “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the Lord, do all these things.”
    The word “disaster” inserted by the New International Version is misleading and purposely ambiguous so that the uninformed reader could conclude that this word refers to natural disasters, such as typhoons, earthquakes and hurricanes. This dubious translation was deliberately forged to conceal the prophet’s original message. As mentioned above, the King James Version correctly translates this verse, and renders the Hebrew word רָע (rah) as “evil.”

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" (Amos3:6, KJV)

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? " (Lamentations 3:38)

"The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.'' Proverbs 16:4

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.