KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

Alderly,On your first point, many seem to agree, but I feel most...

1. 14,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4077
    Alderly,
    On your first point, many seem to agree, but I feel most of those that consolidate do it to get the price up because they may have little else to get the price up.
    I believe most were going to drop regardless.

There is absolutely no possible fundamental reason to believe that a stock should drop because of a consolidation so I do not care about the stats on consolidations.

If anyone can show any reason why a stock should drop because of a consolidation, I would be happy to hear it.

We have plenty of reasons and catalysts to go much higher so I believe we will be one of the minority where we trend higher regardless of a consolidation.
    If we go lower after the consolidation I think it will be more to do with a correction after a rally or because the market may drag us lower-not because of a consolidation.

On your second point, we have no need for any further large capital raisings. We may do a small one if management feels it prudent although they have stated the desire to do no more.
    I believe if we do one at all, it would only be likely after a strong rise in the share price and even then it’s only a possibility and will only need to be small.
    I can't see it as being a reason for a consolidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.