ASZ 0.00% $1.63 asg group limited

10% gross dividend coming, page-7

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You're absolutely right; there was not just speculation but an expectation in the market that a large contract would be won sometime in 2012. To get down to the final two and miss out is disappointing. Now it appears it will be 2013 before the next opportunity. But never rule out a market surprise!
    Publicity can be a double edged sword, raise awareness and expectations, and if expectations are not met...
    I remember one comment about an analysts valuation of around $1.28, one of many who have not read current market conditions very well. Moral: let's not get ahead of the market.
    My concerns about the intangibles are simply there because it's a bit beyond what I use for stock selection. Including it is perfectly acceptable and at least acquisitions have been fully integrated, something other companies don't always do successfully.
    The cloud strategy I think is a real dark horse. Revenue is predicted to explode over the next few years and ASG has to be a part of it. Should be a real winner and I hope we see a real benefit from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.