CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

psi81Most intelligent response I have read on this thread for a...

1. 939 Posts.
    psi81
    Most intelligent response I have read on this thread for a week ..So much hype and expectation! That is why i have just stopped posting!! Sorry CB and others that are just looking for a chance to post their excitement. This is great but unfortunately not practical.. I agree with Ya that simply hitting gas will be a great achievement but fracturing is most likely a necessary follow on. It has already benn released that this area has a low porosity and may need fracturing despite directional drilling to try to help the situation . This in its self seems to take weeks not days! By getting everyone excited and then finding that even more time is needed to prove the resource is a dead set way to send the SP down even further! There is enough nonsense going on now with SP capping on low volume without serving up overexcited posts to assist the situation if it does not meet the overheated expectations!!
    Notwithstanding I am fully committed to CTP and LONG term am confident of a very good result but posting just to excite yourself and maybe others is ridiculous as a small negative will result in a big SP fall out. Those wo do this will be the first to fold!! Lets cool it till we know the results..no more childish excitement please!! Just wait!! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.