HAW 0.00% 7.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

unfortunately not for a positive reason it would seem ... looks...

1. 350 Posts.
    unfortunately not for a positive reason it would seem ... looks like all the .9's have been sold into leaving only 800,000 @ .9

I think it will trade in the range of .8c -.10c range until LCY finish their drilling. (apparently news from the LCY forums have LCY saying they have completed 50% of the drilling.... which would mean they have theoretically spent $3.5m now ........ however the wording of the contractual terms was spending a MINIMUM of $3.5m to get the project to pre-feasibility ...... my interpretation of that is they need to spend whatever it takes to get to pre-feasibility status before they can announce to market their 60% earn in as being completed ........... this would explain the lack of announcements from LCY as yet)

Keep holding on people ...... I reckon this will pay off for both haw AND lcy in the not too distant future once we have some solid JORC compliant resource (@pre-feasibility status)

To anyone who disagree's with the above (mostly people who's nicknames begin with an O) ... remember our biggest shareholders and MD's are corporate lawyers.

Cheers and good luck to both LCY and HAW alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51381 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 11356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.