FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

I am not knocking the stock at all and will definitely get into...

1. 521 Posts.
    I am not knocking the stock at all and will definitely get into in a large way for sure..

However to say that Shell could complete the survey and announce their intentions by end of May is completely absurd given that the vessel hasnt even finished in Norway yet....the vessel isnt just going to up anchors and sail striaght to Senegal...it will have to refeul and resupply for starters...nothing goes to timescale in this game and the vessel may not even finish by end of April...what about waether conditions sailing to Senegal and weather conditions at location....will the chase boats be ready at the same time (do you even know what chase boats are).....

Great stock and not knocking it at all but to say end of may is just absoluitely ridiculous that is my point....

And hey under the current situation a drift to 4's looks a lot more likely than a 3 bagger by end of May.

You are just upramping but to silly extremes...there is a lot to be said for the stock but end of May...come on, get real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $21.96K 44.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 78555 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 1149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.