FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

This CSEM business is a gamble, there is no doubt about that but...

1. 521 Posts.
    This CSEM business is a gamble, there is no doubt about that but at this stage there is one extremely encouraging factor, CSEM or no CSEM.....Shell are not at all interested in small oil fields, they are only interested in massive fields....going on the seismic Shell obviously feel that if oil is there then it is indeed a massive field...if the survey comes back positive then it would be hugely important news and the sp should respond accordingly.

Just dont expect any of this to happen as soon as you think..i reckon the survey result will come in at the later end of expectations and personally I think drilling will be at least a year off and they will apply for another extension rather than drill before the current lease expiry of November...just my thoughts and not a downramp, just trying to be realistic.

I reckon FAR are selling everything to get money ready for this one big shot at the title...they are obviously completely convinced.

I do beleive this could be another hardman but i just think we have to be realistic about time frames...it could be 4 or 5 years before the full value is realised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.