MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

$10 million from 1 sale yet mkt cap is $25m , page-25

1. 14,914 Posts.
    I'm in.

This is a very compelling story unfolding here. The fact that someone just before said they've been trying to get Keysbrook going for a decade tells me a lot of work has already been done and when I research the stock, this is evident.

New management.

Management buying stock.

First tranche of approx $40m in the pipeline. The big deal here is that this is a contract - it's pretty much in the bag. With a fully duluted market cap of $49m, this is very compelling to me.

Keysbrook is what's really the company maker here and they already have a big investor sniffing around at 2.3c The fact that MZI should have around $40m in the bank by the time they get try and bring Keysbrook into production is half the battle won. Permits have been granted, it seems for the most part, it's now a waiting game to have a crack at $700m resource. Exciting stuff.

Then there's even more potential with the other resources they have.

Bottom line is I'm seeing a LOT of potential for future growth here long term. When you have a stock with a large resource (tick) money to fund it (tick) high commodity prices (tick) and management that can get the job (not sure yet) I believe it's well worth the current asking price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.