MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

The agreement between MZI and Doral should have moved this stock...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    The agreement between MZI and Doral should have moved this stock north especially given the terms of the agreement and the sheer willingness of Doral to get involved with MZI. This agreement will pay MZI in spades in years to come and is already a sign of a switched on management team.

I'm utterly shocked that the stock moved down on this Doral announcement and it's times like this that I love to buy stock. It's pretty clear to me that MZI has been caught up in the broader market correction and you've just gotta buy if you see a bargain IMO. There will likely be a lot of boring ups and downs with MZI as they get closer to Keysbrook production, but the cash flow in the meantime should keep the market pretty happy. This cash also means MZI should be able to ride out a major market downturn if it should occur.

I don't know much about Zircon, but I know good numbers and a good chart when I see one. I also know a good deal when I see one with regard to Doral. All I know about Zircon is that it's in pretty high demand and I know that it's worth quite a lot right now.

Also I'm pleased to see a few familiar guys who hold this stock like J8 and Crackpot, both of whom I think have very good judgement when it comes to stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.