MRQ 0.00% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

$10 Million M/C for this?? RE RATE COMING, page-92

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I must also commend the research of @SallySet , @Crownjewels , @bmwgirl and many others including @smulve and @WhippedCream plus @Investor082 who have helped guide my research focus on MRQ.

Yes, at times, holders can be one eyed and susceptible to ramping short term interests, but what I really trust with these posters is their undying belief in MRQ over at least a year or more.

unfortnately I dont have the same confidence in the rambling research from our self appointed expert who strangely enough doesnt hold the stock. I believe there may be a conflict of interest here esp regarding another HMS stock which is gradually failing.

As I said last night, why the comments on MRQ, which is in its early days with soooo many sites to select from, and then support another HMS stock which could be a terminal, boasted $1bn company, entity, dependent on dire need of a CR.

Doesnt align to me with regards to integity.

But each to their own. My investment is still in the money and will grow, in stark comparison to the posters 75c to 19.5.

But this is all my opinion only and not financial advice at all to anyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $375 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 21167890 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23362154 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.