MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

$10 million market cap

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    far be it from me to convince others as to what represents fair value for any stock but from what i have seen from my time in the markets, plenty of copper explorers that have a "sniff" of a deposit command market cap's far higher.

maybe people should consider how much it would cost to build a port, build a processing plant, build roads etc....if MNE had to establish this project from scratch?

we know that this project in chile has high grade copper and has never been explored with modern techniques. indeed, isnt it possible that MNE are sitting on a monster? we know that MNE are days/weeks away from first revenues which i find somewhat amazing given the value the market is placing on this stock.

when all is said & done it is pointless for me or anyone else to argue with the market, all i/we can do is take a stake that is comfortable & let the chips fall where they may.

no more watching for me, i have news alerts set & price alerts set at 4 cents and i will take an interest then.

as always, good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.