WMG 0.00% 34.5¢ western mines group ltd

Sorry have to leave those q's to a geo - shame @GeoFiji cant...

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 930
    Sorry have to leave those q's to a geo - shame @GeoFiji cant post on here any more but am sure he's in the know (wink wink) just can't say anything. From the diags, I would say it was open pit for the top 200m below that, am not sure. The Monster is a monster due to the average 693m (from memory) depth of viable Ni and over a huge area. Earlier drilling by Impact did not go as deep as this either, I think down to about 360m. The whole of the Monster appears to be of an economical model similar to Mt Keith. Heres an extract from their final report

A review by Impact geologists of previous diamond drill core (MTD001 003) confirmedthat much of the nickel sulphide mineralisation discovered at Mulga Tank is primarymagmatic sulphide hosted in ultramafic rocks similar to those that host the significantnickel deposits found at the Perseverance (45 Mt at 2% nickel) and Rocky’s Reward (9.6 Mtat 2.4% Nickel) mines near Leinster in Western Australia (Figures 1 and 3).

The review also indicated that the ultramafic rocks at the Mulga Tank Dunite are verysimilar to the host rock at the Perseverance nickel deposit as well as the host unit to theMount Keith disseminated nickel deposit that contains more than 2 million tonnes ofnickel metal. The geology indicates that the prospective basal unit of the Mulga TankDunite is preserved over a 12 sq km area and has not been explored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 1625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.