SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Thanks ourlady,No I don't pay $60/oz, but others do. As a long...

1. 553 Posts.

Thanks ourlady,

No I don't pay $60/oz, but others do.

As a long time silver bug, I was buying when silver was $250/kilo (Have a good private, long term arrangement with a local gold broker). I stopped buying the koalas at $30/oz. Have adequate coins & bullion of many different sizes, but no 10 ouncers.

With ID requirements/paper/electronic trails, I don't mind paying a bit extra to have immediate delivery with no ID.

I don't trust the the govt not to confiscate gold, and potentially silver coins in the future. People forget that prior to 1976, possession of bullion was illegal. The law is already in place and could be implemented overnight without any parliamentary or public debate!

I still like to throw spare money into silver, but now look at silver jewellery (non confiscateable). Especially chains & bracelets, even a sterling silver flute (paid less than spot price for 11 ounces of silver). The auctions & pawnbrokers, are interesting places.

Yes I'm prepared to pay more than spot at up to $2/gram. I consider silver still cheap enough at $2/gram, although a reduced profit margin, still a profit to be had. Buying silver under $40 for medium/long term, I consider good value. (I promised myself to stop buying at $30, but now is when to accumulate, & still good value under $50 IMO).

As a self confessed silverbug, I believe that $100/ounce is achievable within a year. I further believe that once silver has broken $100/oz., the price of silver will not see our current prices again.

I'm honest enough to know that I can not always get the best prices all the time. There will be enough profit to be made, in this price range, without having to resort to penny counting greed.

I still would be happy to pay $400 for 10 ounces of silver (what I paid for the flute), knowing that it was immediately available, no waiting, and no bureaucratic demands.

Yes ourlady, i could easily be tempted to buy. Only problem, the spare money I spent yesterday at an auction in buying a Max Mannix and a Nick Petali art works. Something which may not appreciate in price as much as silver, but at least I can enjoy meantime.

I feel you will not regret buying at $40/oz. You're paying a premium, but you have it in hand! You'll look back later and see that it was cheap!

Then again, I could be wrong, since I'm a biased silver bug!

I still would be interested if available in Adelaide. (email; [email protected])

Cheers

Denys

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.