ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

$10 Party, page-1621

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    2 weeks ago I was down around $15k on Z1P. Today I'm down around $2.3k. My average is now $10.20. I got caught up in the last rush in Feb, but kept buying as Z1P dropped to get down to my current average. It's been a wild ride but I stood firm, didn't panic, and kept buying when I could. The biggest lesson I've learned in share trading is to literally do nothing. Don't be reactive, just sit tight.

I had around 5K shares in APT when it was around $4.50. At that time the price was a little volatile and it dropped so I got the shits through impatience and sold. I'm sure we can all figure out how that worked out for me.

Last year in March, I told everyone I knew to buy APT when it was around $8. I was going to buy $10K worth of shares but chickened out. Once again, we can all figure out how that worked out for me.

I wont be making the same mistake for a third time. While Z1P wont have the same rise as APT has had in the last 12months, I'm going to take the hits and losses as they occur this time and hold tight and stick to my guns by just doing nothing.

Id love to sell on high's and buy on lows, but it's all about timing. I always say to people I back the right horse in the wrong race. My timing for this kind of thing sux, so I'm not going to play that game. From here on, I'm just going to do nothing.

Lets see how this works out for me hahahaha.
    Last edited by walexx: 13/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.