ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

$10 Party, page-1625

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've been a Z1P investor for years. When I bought and sold APT (oooops), I also bought a huge parcel of Z1P using my SMS at around $1.12, so Z1P has been good to me. I've been buying and selling Z1P for years using my personal account so I know the rollercoaster and rewards this stock can bring.

Losing with my SMS doesn't phase me as it will be a long time before I can touch that money so it will mature regardless, but playing with my 'now' money is a different story. I feel comfortable with Z1P as its a known quantity for me, so this time around like I said Im just going to do nothing and not be reactive as I have in the past.

I think everyone here who has patience and genuinely believes in the company will be rewarded. I know buying shares is about making money, and some people care about nothing else as long as Z1P can deliver, but it is nice to believe in the story that you are playing a part in.

Goodluck everyone. There are a lot of horrible people here, but there are just as many good people here who reallly try to help others especially the newbies, so to them I really hope everyone does well from Z1P .

Last edited by walexx: 13/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.