ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

At least we have ended the week higher than what it was at the...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    At least we have ended the week higher than what it was at the start of the week.
    It was great watching the price rocket - but people need to remember nothing goes up in a straight line. My first ZIP purchase was 4000 shares at $5.35 late last year, then it went down. Yeah I was annoyed but didn't panic, but averaged down over the last few months and hung in there. My average price was $2.34 with a lot more shares, after Monday's Announcement, sold a few on Tuesday - now Free carrying a nice parcel. To the (younger) new holders here, don't panic. I think a lot have jumped in thinking will make a quick dollar but panic as soon as price goes down a little. Price will fluctuate a bit, that's what happens. Even when APT hit $9, there were days it went up nice, retraced next day, then back up again - it didnt go straight to $50 odd in a straight line.... People see SP going down last two days, and some are panicking and thinking its crashing. Lots of weak hands, remember every transaction, if you sell, the other side is a buyer. It pays to DYOR, there is scaremongering on HC, there are also people with good contributions, but realistically you dont know who is who behind the names or their agenda. GLTAH. Time to enjoy the Long Weekend and wait for more good news in the near future hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.