AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

10 reasons to buy avx, page-15

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    cort,
    u do have a valid argument, however, dont we currently have at least one board member with no biotech exp? yes he represents a lot of stock, but from the last vote, someone else wasn’t to far behind. its not about someone telling them how to run their shop, more about assisting with coms to sh. no one is interested in gossip, we want open coms from the co - as promised. like i said, 3 months ago they told us they were close to receiving approvals re coal. how close is close????? whats the harm is announcing, approvals have bee delayed, hoping to have news re these in the next 4-6 weeks? when should we ask the q hows the approvals going? in another 3 months = making it 6 months from the soon ann? with the progress being made re coal & atc, why are we around 40-50% the sp of the last agm? ive heard whispers that they might be doing a road show with various brokers around the country latter this year. great news, but it cant end there. if no one knows the story, how can u expect people to buy it?
    as for a protest board member, if these guys are professional (which i believe they are) this wouldnt be an issue. if the additional board member was intent on damaging the current boards dynamics, sack him! look for some positives in the idea, not just the negitives & dont be afraid to try something different. its well documented, i didnt like the coal idea, but i am putting my faith in them in this instance. 190 odd mill shares put their faith in an additional board member & they said no. again, like ive said before, if this coal thingy doesn’t work out, we are cactus.... the only positive from the drongo era was his er & subsequent over subscription prior to his departure. if not for that, im guessing we wouldn’t be here now.
    carn cb, think outside the square thingy!
    re,
    dirtystillonholdtosingaporeairlinesgrrrrrrrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.