PEN 3.61% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

10 reasons why pen's chart is..., page-3

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Lots to get excited about CEB, for sure.

Those two gaps worry me though. PEN is a stock that's been played like a viola by the big end of town, and it's not going to stop now.

I believe we're seeing a struggle by the bigger player/s to keep a lid on a SP spike, and they are struggling! By my reckoning they're running out of ammo to keep the sell queue filled, and I'd bet 100:1 they'll also be looking to top up now for their own account at the same time (net buyers in October). Added to this if we get the PTM in the next 5-10 days then we'll head North big time, almost the perfect storm brewing, but it does present the dilemma that Musashi mentions.....those there gaps best need fillin', one way or the other.

More great trading opportunities, or bedlam if you've just jumped on board with a fat wad of your hard-earned, all depends on how you see it.

Today would have been tempting to sell for those buyers trapped in the SP spike around mid May this year, so that may have also provided some supply. Those that wanted out would have done so, the rest are now on the bus.

It's time to pay attention, complacency and euphoria will have you assuming the position quick smart. My $0.02.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $2.227M 27.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1345233 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 438252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.