OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

10 Reasons why you're the perfect share-holder, page-31

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    hi Mark, the return I am predicting is based on Chancery’s memo they sent me. The structure of their con note means for each $1 I put in I get $2 of stock and 2 options at whatever price OGX comes back on When it starts trading next month. those options have a 3 year expiry. Show me a producer on ASX with AngloGold in the wings waiting to pounce that has a valuation of $10m. It’s all down to risk reward dear boy and I am planning on making a bonza return while the rest of you get diluted to buggery.

But hey keep trashing the management that inherited a mess from the first management with all that debt. To be fair to MOK he also had same problem but I will never understand why they Panicked and pulled the pin after Anglo had a cheque waiting for their rights issue. That is what fooled me when I put in my $40k. but now MOK did us all a favour cos he by accident got rid of the Cardesian and let Chancery reduce the debt. Chancery are like Steven Bradbury our greatest winter Olympian!! Sometimes right place right time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM

BNW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.