AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

$10+ / Share, page-9

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Thanks mool and glad you liked the post. I agree with you - to me the whole global market collapse risk isn't so much about loosing your shirt - I'm confident AJX will eventually bounce back and then some - it's more about "can I get in at a cheaper price and get more shares for my buck".

I have a reasonably decent holding, and topped up for the first time in months around $1. I'll treat any sell off caused by a global market meltdown as a buying opportunity, should it arise.

Also, as @Martin Gifford points out, listing in the US isn't necessarily going to mean one way (north) traffic as far as the SP goes. M any cases IPO's don't go as expected (or hoped). Just something to keep in mind. My money is on it going very smoothly, but you just don't know.

There are a lot more games that get played on US markets compared to Australia. People here complain of bot activity and "manipulation". Try looking at the US markets where it's estimated as much as three quarters of all trades are conducted by HFT algo's (compared to less than a quarter here on the ASX).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.