LIN 5.71% 9.9¢ lindian resources limited

So GloryHave they told you when the next announcement is coming...

1. 8,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    who would sell when the CEO was being so salivatory exuberant cheering options in the money offtake payments you name it

you lot never stop looking stupid while trying to make someone else seem dumb

it was a trap to retail into buying high and panicking low. nothing more and nothing less, taking advantage of good hardworking Aussie mums and dads leading into xmas where they might need cash.

you can paint whatever picture you want but thats what i see.
    So Glory

Have they told you when the next announcement is coming and what price is the target for the next pump, surely not the man you said was of questionable character?, yet you invest heavily and seem to have plenty of inside knowledge, makes perfect sense right, invest heavily in a man that you dont trust, this stock forum never stops does it lololol

I wonder how many investors sold into that 800m 23c avg volume disgrace early on in the drill program on the back of you not trusting in the Chairman, yet now you are loading up and have been left right and centre after the companies register became even more questionable than when the 800m disgrace was playing out.

what a place this is hahahahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $114.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $225.6K 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51500 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 53634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.