LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

10 Steps to $1 BILLION +, page-40

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    You just have no idea, do you.

Obviously bull runs make people like you!

I have no idea when the next announcement is out -- the stock is cheap and it may get cheaper -- the market is currently pretty tough, but I believe it is cheap --real cheap, and that is why I am buying.

You say I invest "heavily", again that tells me more about yourself, which I believe is a "trader".I am an investor and believe a multi bag investment takes years. I invest because I recognise the value of the asset and invest accordingly, I think the shares at this price do not reflect that value that is why i am buying-- I don't buy because of any pending announcement, I see the value today

And regarding the 800m shares at 23c-- that's where i believe most of the "new" 1100 shareholders came on board and a part of the old shareholder base -- whom made a great return-- decided to cash in.I believe the new investors will be justly rewarded. It is only you and a very very very few desperate traders that a screaming -- the rest are the silent confident investors whom have bought into this world class asset.

Nothing is a disgrace -- its only you and your motives that are questionable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.