LIN 3.70% 14.0¢ lindian resources limited

You just have no idea, do you.Obviously bull runs make people...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    You just have no idea, do you.

Obviously bull runs make people like you!

I have no idea when the next announcement is out -- the stock is cheap and it may get cheaper -- the market is currently pretty tough, but I believe it is cheap --real cheap, and that is why I am buying.

You say I invest "heavily", again that tells me more about yourself, which I believe is a "trader".I am an investor and believe a multi bag investment takes years. I invest because I recognise the value of the asset and invest accordingly, I think the shares at this price do not reflect that value that is why i am buying-- I don't buy because of any pending announcement, I see the value today

And regarding the 800m shares at 23c-- that's where i believe most of the "new" 1100 shareholders came on board and a part of the old shareholder base -- whom made a great return-- decided to cash in.I believe the new investors will be justly rewarded. It is only you and a very very very few desperate traders that a screaming -- the rest are the silent confident investors whom have bought into this world class asset.

Nothing is a disgrace -- its only you and your motives that are questionable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $161.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $131.6K 959.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 327516 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 220259 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.