DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

$10 TARGET !!!, page-2

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Well good luck with that estimate.In my opinion DEG will trade up and down with the POG .It wont be a leveraged play on the POG.
    Most majors are interested in copper /gold combos .
    Extremely interesting videos available in the last few days on you tube by the ceos of Goldfields ,Barrick and Newmont .the Barrick CEO basically said there most likely next big project will be in Canada ,NEM bought Newcrest for its Canadian properties and has 6 tier one projects in the pipeline.Goldfields CEO said you have to be very careful buying other companies and not over pay.Zero chance DEG will be taken over by these majors.
    If this is a breakout in the POG and IF we are on the verge of another bull market in gold then the big money will be in undervalued small cap explorers (this is not DEG).The last BIG bull market in small explorers was 30 years ago and thier were multiple 100 baggers.
    NEM is selling off a lot of its smaller projects to focus on its existing tier1 deposits.Just sold 10% of a small explorer to a company I own for 5$ an ounce in ground reserves in Quebec .Now thats a deal for a 2 million ounce deposit.The name of the company begins with F and the NEM news release can easily be accessed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.