Oh Fishy how I love banter from someone so obviously so brimming...

1. 100 Posts.
    Oh Fishy how I love banter from someone so obviously so brimming with self righteousness.

Who, pray tell, informed you that I was not doing well? Upon what did you infer this conclusion? Your very defensiveness of the Labour party would lead you to believe I am a die-hard Liberal? Very interesting assumptions there ;) I would venture to say you're more a die hard Labour than I a Liberal.

Okay, lets get to it then.

Your gold stocks, I would hazard are doing quite similar to my own. I am quite educated in economics, politics, business and finance, to the point where I can assure you that you are not alone in your "loving" philosophy towards Gold. Have you any Silver? I would say that is as good as performer as gold, wouldn't you? It has incredible scope for future growth, and it COULD provide the ultimate hedge as it is way more affordable than gold, and should there be a global currency collapse, silver would be flocked to more than gold. In any case, good just to cover bases eh?

The drop in base metals you're referring to, most DEFINITELY would instigate a drop in the prices of producing commodities stocks, largely pegged to spot prices. However, companies like Juniors and developing mid-caps are more likely to be less affected as they discover company-making resources. Do you not realise that these companies are the future of Australia? I am blaming OUR Government because the facts speak for themselves. a 40% average drop in commodities based stocks in a pure juxtaposition with Rudd's RSPT announcement is purely coincidence then?

Whats most humorous about your response, is that you're very quick to judge my "hating" (clearly missing the point of the popular culture reference - the movie of my post's namesake), yet my hating shows more caring for the economy and the people than your self indulgent/ self glorifying love of picking the best resource in faltering economic conditions.

Bravo Mr. Fish. You ride that Golden wave to prosperity. I will concentrate on attacking the core of what is affecting and will increasingly affect the Australian people. Even if that means a little bit of hating along the way. :)

Don't let the door catch you on the way out.

RB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.