10 things i hate about you, page-13

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3857
    Well said RB.

Unfortunately we could easily add another 15 or 20 items to your list.

This government is the worst in Australian history IMHO, and I have seen a few, and studied the policies of many.

I was taken by the very apt title of a finance and investment professional's article today in which he was commenting on the new resource tax, among other things.

Note, my addition was the comments in brackets, to make it read more like the title of a university study unit for the insane.

How to disembowel an economy (101 by KRudd and Co).

If I was not living through this, I would have said that it could only take place in the pages of some fictional novel, possibly like those of Terry Pratchett, in a city like Ankh-Morpork on the Discworld which floats through space on the back of a giant elephant, home to crazed rulers with infathomable amounts of stupidity and idiocy.

Yeah, I know, they do kind of sound eerily similar to KRudd and Co, things just seem to be getting more surreal by the day.

Gw

There are two things I know of that are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity. And I am not sure about the universe.
    (Albert Einstein)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.