SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

10 to 20cent gain next week, page-14

1. 420 Posts.
    I also think we'll see a jump this week after a solid Ropren price is announced. I think those basing their profit forecasts on the initial $1000 estimate will be receiving another pleasant surprise, possibly even greater than that of the increase in production from 60,000 courses to 120,000 p.a.

What this means is we can take the RM research figures for the next year (which were already pretty good!), double the revenues for increased production, and (probably more than) double them again for a Ropren price over $2000 per course.

Once this price is cemented I expect to see a re-rating by those who based their numbers on the RM report. Might not be spectacular initially due to opes fear but I certainly expect a jump of 10-20c minimum. From a trading perspective, this is 20%-40% increase... good short term trade imo. Let's see how it pans out.

For the long term, a lot of money to be made in Solagran from these prices, which are only temporarily depressed due to Opes Prime fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.